Free Concert Series in the Richard Bradshaw Amphitheatre in Toronto
The 2011/2012 season of free concerts and dance events in one of Toronto‘s most breathtaking and intimate spaces. The diverse city that inspires and unites us is the ever-changing backdrop seen from the beautiful Richard Bradshaw Amphitheatre, where artists from around the world share their talent and passion in six series: vocal, piano, jazz, dance, chamber and world music.
From late September to early June, you can discover exciting artists, both established and emerging, and experience the joy of live performance in an incredible variety of genres – and it’s all free!
Concerts take place most Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon, and some Wednesdays at noon or 5:30 p.m. Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis and seating is limited. Please join the line-up early to avoid disappointment.
More information: http://www.coc.ca/PerformancesAndTickets/FreeConcertSeries.aspx
Free concert tips:
- Sound carries very well in the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts. Please turn off all cell phones, pagers and other electronic devices that may make noise. Any sound, including whispering, is distracting for both the audience and performers.
- Although the programming is not geared toward young children, people of all ages are welcome to attend the concerts as long as they are able to sit quietly throughout the performance.
- Please unwrap and enjoy your candies in advance. If at all possible, eat your lunch before the performance begins. If you need to eat during the performance, please do so quietly.
- You are encouraged to stay in your seats until the end of the performance. There is no re-entry once the performance has begun.
- In consideration of patrons with allergies, please avoid wearing strongly perfumed beauty products and fragrances.
- Arrive early! Doors open half an hour prior to the performance start time and seating will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Latecomers will not be admitted.